The chip system is an automated visit system where entry into the area is ensured through the so-called “chip watch” (or wrist band). Below, we explain how the system operates.
Entry into the area
- Order your service at the cash-desk.
- The cashier will enter the price of the services requested and the advance on the chip issued (in the form of a wristwatch), with which you will receive a receipt marked with the number of the locker assigned to you.
- The chip – “watch” – is both the bearer of information on your prepaid services and also the universal key to your locker.
- Pass through the turnstile to the changing area. The turnstile is released by placing “the watch” close to the reader located on the entry side of the turnstile. Release of the gate is signalled by the illuminated arrow and displayed text. Then you can pass freely through the turnstile.
Warning: The chip watch only permits one entry through the turnstile!!!
Changing boxes and changing rooms common for men and women
- After passing through the turnstile, you enter into the changing area – the changing rooms are common for men and women.
- Use the changing cubicles to change to swim-wear.
- After changing, take the box with your personal belongings into the locker area of the changing rooms.
In the changing area, locate the locker allocated to you by the number on your entry ticket. Open the locker using the identification terminal with the display sited on the lateral edge of the locker by using the following method:
- By touch, select option: “OTEVŘÍT” (TO OPEN) (1).
- Move the chip watch over the terminal sensor (2).
- The notice “OTEVŘENO” (OPEN) on the terminal display and the green light above your locker signal unlocking of the locker.
- Open the locker within 30 seconds and keep it open.
- Close the locker by simply “snapping-to” the locker door.
- Check the security of the lock by trying the locker door!
Following the automatic closure of the locker, you are free to move to the showers and to the swimming pool hall.
Leaving the area
- When leaving, hand in the chip watch at the exit cash desk.
- After the final billing, the cashier will issue you with the billing document with a barcode that serves as an electronic exit key.
- By inserting the document with the barcode on top into the turnstile reader, the turnstile will be released and you can exit.
|MONDAY- SUNDAY||9:00AM - 21:00PM|