Visiting rules and regulations
1. Entry to the indoor area
- 1.Entry into the aquapark is permitted only during the scheduled opening hours with the valid ticket and with a chip (in the form of a wristwatch) that the visitor purchases at the Aquapark Reception on the first floor. By entering the indoor area, it is deemed that each visitor accepts the provisions of these Visiting rules and regulations, agrees to the terms thereof and agrees to abide by instructions provided by the swimming pool staff.
- 2.The day ticket is valid solely on the day of issue and during the opening hours. No refunds will be granted for lost or unused tickets. The chip so purchased becomes the property of the visitor and its validity is unlimited on condition that the financial credit is deposited.
- 3.The Reception of the aquapark opens to the public five minutes before the opening hours and closes one hour before the end of opening hours.
- 4.Children in the ages of 1-3 years are allowed to enter the pool only when accompanied and permanently supervised by an adult person older than 18 years. Entry is allowed only to the children’s pool (wading pool) in a bathing suit equipped with elastic bands at waist and legs.
- 5.Children from 4 to 12 years old are allowed to enter the pool only when accompanied and supervised by an adult person older than 18 years. The accompanying person assumes full responsibility for the child during their stay in the area.
- 6.Children older than 13 years, students, seriously handicapped persons, seriously handicapped persons with escort and senior citizens are required to submit a health insurance card.
- 7.Persons with limited mobility or unassisted persons with limited orientation are allowed to enter the pool only when permanently supervised by an accompanying adult.
- 8.Persons confined to a wheelchair, using crutches, splints, prostheses, braces or other hygienically questionable articles are allowed to enter the pool only after depositing the article in question in the secured changing room and after its replacement by a hygienically unobjectionable one. The wheelchair is required to be replaced with a hygienically unobjectionable bath chair provided by the operator, with a total number of three items.
- 9.For reasons of hygiene, entry to the pool is permitted only in swimsuit or trunks made from elastic, close-fitting material without any accessories of metal or similar hard materials. Bermudas, shorts or American swimsuits are permitted.
- 10.Entry to the pool with sharp or broken objects or with objects that can be released from the body or swimwear, in particular hairpieces, clips, metal ornaments etc., is not permitted.
- 11.In the event of full occupancy of the pool with water attractions, further entry will be denied until the occupancy decreases. At that point, entry will be restored.
- 1.The operator reserves the right to restrict the use of certain sections of Aquapark Olomouc or to completely shut down certain sections thereof for the performance of necessary maintenance, for off-season and for objective reasons (e.g. bad weather, full occupancy, emergency situation etc.) without being under any obligation to refund the entrance fee.
- 1.Entry to the pool and to other premises of the area is prohibited to:
- 1.persons with fever, conjunctivitis, skin or transmissible diseases, parasites, exanthema, diseases associated with discharge or germ carriers
- 2.persons in quarantine due to infection, family members or members of households where a transmissible disease occurred and from which the diseased person is not isolated
- 3.infected, drunk or intoxicated persons
These rules and regulations are drawn up in order to observe the valid regulations, to ensure the health and safety of visitors to the AQUAPARK OLOMOUC entertainment area and therefore are to be followed unconditionally by the visitors.
By purchasing a ticket, the customer confirms that he has acquainted himself with these rules and regulations for visitors.
The operation of specific aquapark facilities is clearly delimited by their schedules, delimiting the distribution of operating hours between organizations and the public. The right to make changes is reserved.
Operator: AQUAPARK OLOMOUC, a.s.
|MONDAY- SUNDAY||9:00AM - 21:00PM|